Saturday, July 6, 2019

Fifith Presentation

①Issue
     My strenghs and weekness
     My goals in my future

②My friends' presentation
     Kenta's presentation
     He told us his stranghs and his weekness. He have two strenghs, mind and phisical. I was impressed his thought of his weekness. His weekness is that he is lenient with himself. For example, when he do his homeworks, he give in to the temptation to watch TV programs and play games. I always do so. Then he writes down the thing which he would regret. I think this idea is great! I try to do this.
     Satoru's presentation
     He also told us his strenghs and his weekness. His strengh is getting nervous early. For instance, before taking some exam and speech or presentation in front of aome audiences. However he has reduced the weekness. On the other hand, his strengh is heving his pace and when he was a high school student, he had cleaned some floors, bathrooms, gym, and so on.
     Nanako's prsentation
     She also told us her strenghs and weekness. First strengh is positive. Second strengh is acting immediently what she want to do. It is most important for us about her first strengh. If I always think negative think, I can't go ahead. Her weekness are "She can't tell her opinion well." and "Doing a lot of thing at once. I'm sure that a lot of people think so about firrst weekness.  I also think so until a few years ago. But, I changed my mind, "It is not bad to be hated by other people." I am sure that true friends trust you, so she has to treasure such friends.
     Saki's presentation
     She told us her goels for the future.  First is going to a lot of foreign countries. She interested in cross cultual communication and she wants to improve her English skills. The country where she want to go until she die is Greece because she was impressed in many pictures of Greece. Second is taking her gandparent to a trip. She was cared by them for a few term when she was a child. So, she want to repay the favor of them.

③My presentation
     I introcuced my strenghs and my weekness. Actually, I didn't know about it, so I asked to my mother. My personality is hasty, worriner and not hesitate. These become my strengh and even my weekness. It means  that my strenghs have aspects of weekness. And I told about Emiri Aizawa. I respect her life. She was a hostess, now she is a president of cloth and beauty salon's company. She say, "Why do you compare to other people? You have to compare to yourself of yesterday." I was impressed this her words.

4 comments:

  1. Your presentation was really good, volume of your voice was big enough and you took eye contact with us many times. If you make your visual materials more effectively, for example you add more pictures or figures, we will understand your opinion more visually and listen to your direct voice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your presentation was well organized. So I could understand your personality well. If you use more picture I imagine what you want to tell easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should give presentation according to not only your mother's opinion but also your own though, and your presentation will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shouldn't say like "In Japanese-" because presentations in English are not intended for Japanese people only.

    ReplyDelete