Saturday, May 18, 2019

Second presentation about best friends

①Issue
This pewsentation's issue was best friends.

②content of each person's presentation and supportive comment about each

 Reina's presentation
She told us about her best friend from junior high school and some figure. First figure is about " Are men and women's friendsgip establish?" 66.3% of women and men ansered "Yes". I think that  the result is not many which peaple think "yes". Her presentation made me understand easy by the figures.

Saki's presentation
There are some point tht about best friend. First point is "Best friends can understand you proprely".
Second is "They can tell off you". That two point accept what friend point out and best friend. And she said it's not important the period of time they have been with.

Nanako's presentation
She told us about her best friends from elementary school and why is she Nanako's best friend. That reasons are respecting her because she is hardest worker and feeling confortable when she stey with her. Nanako's contents of the speech was good, but the power point, picture and figures can help to make your presentation great.

Taku's presentation
He said that some point. For example, exposing myself, going back in those time, feeling no stress, making friend happy and so on. He speak slowly and clealy,so I can listen and understand his presentation's contents in English.

Hikari's presentaiton
She also showed a figure about men and wemen's friendship. She don't think that there are not friendship between man and women. And she said "Friend ship between man and woman workes well depend on contribution.

③about my presentation
I  used not only pictures but also words at my presentation because I thought words and figures help to understand my presentation easily at previous presentation. The theme" best friends" was difficult for me, so it is good to listen other member's presentation.

5 comments:

  1. Your presentation was very good because you used your sheets to show us effectively. I think if you made a speech with bigger voice, it would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your presentation was well organized. I want to you to more relate this theme and drama which you introduced us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You used some pictures at that time, so it was easy to understand. However, if you speak in a loud voice, your presentation will be nicer than before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your presentation was easy to understand because there were many pictures. I think it was good introduce something related to topic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your presentation because you use some materials effectively. However, I wanted you to speak louder and it should have been better with touching things related to this theme.

    ReplyDelete